Bookworm has ended! Thanks for participating. See you next year!
Bookworm 2021 Summer Reading Challenge
Sign up, read books, win prizes!
June 7-July 28
How to participate:
- Visit Beanstack and choose your program.
- Bookworm is for all ages. You may create accounts for individuals or the whole family.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to log your reading and Healthy Living Summer Fun activities. Logging begins on June 7.
- All logging must be complete by 12 noon on Thursday, July 28.
- You must visit the library to pick up your prizes. Prizes cannot be mailed. Trophies and Grand Prizes will be awarded at the Drive-Through Bookworm Finale. To qualify for prizes, readers must be Ohio residents.
Challenges (click links to download challenge details and logs):
Find Bookworm Booklists for Independent Readers here.
Outdoor & Virtual Programming:
This year, we’re adapting our plans to include lots of fun outdoor and virtual programming for all ages. Be sure to follow our online Calendar of Events, YouTube channel, and Facebook page for more details. You can also sign up to receive our Adult Services newsletter by email.
Questions? Call 740-702-4155 or email email@example.com.
Bookworm 2021 is sponsored by:
- Friends of the Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library
- Adena Health System
- Chillicothe Junior Civic League
- Noble Plumbing
- M&M Fabrication
- Ware Funeral Home
- Ohio Renaissance Festival
- Ohio State Parks
- Ross County Fair
- City of Chillicothe
- Dairy Queen
- Mighty Children’s Museum
- Ross County YMCA
- Chillicothe Paints
- Cavalier Skating Rink
- Grandpa Joe’s Candy Shop
- The Haute Doggerie
- EasterSeals, Discovery Garden, and Miss MaryJo
- Wheatberry Books
- Raising Cane’s
- Shine Orthodontics
High Five Cakes
Bee Sweet Candies
- 50 West
- AKM Building Systems
- Cynthia Powell, Scentsy Independent Consultant
- Becca Wheeler, Scentsy Independent Consultant