Bookworm 2020 Summer Reading Challenge
Sign up, read books, win prizes!
June 1-July 23
Preregistration begins May 18
How to participate:
- Visit Beanstack and choose your program. (This year’s program will not be available for registration until May 18.)
- Bookworm is for all ages. You may create accounts for individuals or the whole family.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to log your reading and Healthy Living activities.
- Logging begins on June 1.
- All logging must be complete by 12 noon on Thursday, July 23.
- A pickup date for prizes will be scheduled in early August. Check our website and social media for more details towards the end of July.
Challenges (click links to download challenge details and logs):
Bookworm will be a little different this year. We’re adapting our plans to include lots of virtual programming for all ages. Be sure to follow our online Calendar of Events, YouTube channel, and Facebook page for more details. You can also sign up to receive our Adult Services newsletter by email.
Questions? Call 740-702-4155 or email email@example.com.