Bookworm 2022 Summer Reading Challenge
Sign up, read books, win prizes!
June 6-July 27
How to participate:
- Visit Beanstack and choose your program.
- Bookworm is for all ages. You may create accounts for individuals or the whole family.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to log your reading and Healthy Living Summer Fun activities. Logging begins on June 6.
- All logging must be complete by 12 noon on Wednesday, July 27.
- You must visit the library to pick up your prizes. Prizes cannot be mailed. Trophies and Grand Prizes will be awarded at the Bookworm Finale Party. To qualify for prizes, readers must be Ohio residents.
Challenges (click links to download challenge details and logs):
Find Bookworm Booklists for Independent Readers here.
Bookworm Programs and More:
The Summer is swimming with “Oceans of Possibilities” at CRCPL! With this year’s theme, we’ll explore the deep and mysterious oceans.
We’ve got a full slate of awesome programs for all ages scheduled, and we can’t wait to see you back at the library for Bookworm! Check out our Calendar of Events for details about programs at all nine library locations.
You can also subscribe to our Adult Services Newsletter by email to stay in the loop about library events and services.
Find books to fulfill your Bookworm Reading Challenge in the library’s online catalog, or dive into eBooks and audiobooks from hoopla, the Ohio Digital Library, Comics Plus, or National Geographic for Kids. If you need a library card, you can register for one online.
If you need help with your Beanstack account, or have questions about Bookworm in general, please call 740-702-4145, or email email@example.com.
Bookworm 2022 is sponsored by:
- Friends of the Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library
- Adena Health System
- Chillicothe Junior Civic League
- The State Library of Ohio
- The Institutue of Museum and Library Services
- Buckeye Propane
- Casa Del Taco
- Cavalier Skating Rink
- Chillicothe Roosters
- Dairy Queen
- Detillion Landscaping
- Discovery Garden, Easterseals, and Miss Maryjo Flamm-Miller
- Glitter Mom
- Grandpa Joe’s Candy Shop
- Haute Doggerie
High Five Cakes
- Mighty Children’s Museum
- Noble Plumbing
- Ohio Renaissance Festival
- Ohio State Parks
The Ohio State Fair
- Raising Cane’s
- Ross County Fair
- Rustic Gals
- Shine Orthodontics
- Super Expressway
- Ware Funeral Home
- Wheatberry Books
- Whit’s Frozen Custard
- YMCA of Ross County