On-Site & Contactless Services
- All libraries open for browsing and computer use EXCEPT THE MAIN LIBRARY, which is currently under renovation.
- Curbside pickup available at all locations except Northside, which utilizes a Drive-Through window
- At the Northside Branch, you can use the Drive-Through window to pick up your holds and for the following services:
- Photocopy service, including Print from Home – black & white and color prints, $.10 page for black and white, $.50 per page for color
- Faxing service – All local and toll-free faxing is free. For long distance faxes, the charge is $1 for every five pages, with a maximum cost per fax of $3. No international faxes.
- Grab & Go Service – Let a staff member know what you’re looking for and we can pull it from the stacks for you.
- Remote Tech Tutoring
- Free, open WiFi in our parking lots
- Book drops open at all locations
- Book requests and Grab & Go service available at all locations
- Book Match – Let us choose books for you based on your personal preferences
- Teacher, Parent & Caregiver Collections – Let us curate a collection of children’s books for your little ones, specific to any topic or interest
- Beyond Books items, such as WiFi Hotspots, music instruments, and more
- Virtual programming on Facebook and YouTube
- Homebound book delivery for qualifying individuals through CRCPL’s Outreach Department
Face Mask Policy: To continue serving our community during this difficult time of a worldwide pandemic, the Chillicothe and Ross County Library Board of Trustees has adopted the following temporary safety policy:
MASKS REQUIRED—Library staff have the authority to enforce the wearing of facial coverings while visiting the library.
In accordance with the Patron Code of Conduct, disobeying the direction of a library staff member and/or remaining on library property when requested to leave can result in a suspension of library services.
Concerns about this policy should be directed to the library director.
Thank you for honoring these measures, which are designed to keep our community safe, while allowing access to the library.
Masks will be provided at the door if you need one.
State and county health directives require that you keep at least 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and other patrons and library staff.
Children age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult to enter the library.
In-person programs and meeting room reservations have been temporarily suspended.