All Outreach programs and homebound deliveries have been suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency. We will restore programming and respond to home delivery requests when library operations return to normal.
The Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library offers a variety of resources for people with special needs. Some of those services include:
- Lending agency for the Federal Talking Book Program for the blind and physically handicapped
- Large print books, audiobooks, and braille materials
- Magnification reading aids (at Main)
- Special Needs Computer Station (at Main)
- Homebound Service for qualified individuals, area nursing homes, retirement communities, hospitals, and correctional facilities
- Homebound technology training for qualified individuals, area nursing homes, retirement communities, hospitals, and correctional facilities
- Assistance locating other special services resources
To find out if you qualify for any of our outreach services or to get more info about our programs, contact the Outreach Department at 740-702-4111 or email@example.com.
State of Ohio Talking Book Program
Library for the Blind
American Council of the Blind
Ohio Literacy Resource Center
Ohio Resources for the Deaf
Descriptive Videos (American Council of the Blind)