Frustrated with technology? We are here to help!
Free Remote Tech Tutoring appointments are available for topics such as:
- Device setup
- Device troubleshooting
- Computers 101
- Email 101
- Social media
- Using the library catalog
- Using library apps
- Using the library’s databases and digital resources
- Digital photos and editing
- Resume creation
- Job searching online
- Intro to Microsoft programs: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Online shopping and selling
- And much more!
How does Remote Tech Tutoring work?
The library currently offers Remote Tech Tutoring in the comfort of your own home. Please review the requirements below before requesting an appointment.
Remote Tech Tutoring @ Home
- An Internet connection
- A personal computer or laptop with Windows operating system; OR
- an iPhone, iPad, or Android device with the TeamViewer QuickSupport app installed
- A separate phone to communicate with the Tech Trainer
For Remote Tech Tutoring @ Home, our Tech Trainer will utilize the Windows Remote Assistance program on personal computers, and the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on mobile devices, in order to view your device remotely (for troubleshooting), and also to share their screen with you (for demonstration and instruction).
If you are interested in scheduling a Remote Tech Tutoring session, please fill out the request form below and our Tech Trainer will contact you to set up a date and time for your appointment. Please note: Your appointment is not confirmed until we contact you.