The Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library has several meeting rooms available for non-profit public use to promote the cultural, educational, and civic welfare of the community.
The following spaces are available for reservation:
- Main Library – Meeting room (10 attendees max)
- Main Library – NEW! Telehealth room (4 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room B1 (50 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room B2 (50 attendees max)
- Rooms B1 and B2 may be combined for larger events. Email email@example.com to make a request for both rooms.
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room D (35 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room E (35 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Kitchenette (Available by request only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.)
- Northside – Myers Meeting Room (75 attendees max)
- Northside – Meeting Room B (20 attendees max)
- Northside – Conference room (8 attendees max)
- Northside – Shelter house (75 attendees max)
- Paxton – Meeting room (25 attendees max)
- Frankfort – Meeting room (25 attendees max)
- Kingston – NEW! Meeting room (15 attendees max)
Covid Procedures: Masks are no longer required for staff and patrons at the library. Many staff members and patrons may still choose to wear masks. Staff members are happy to put on a mask when helping you – just ask! Masks are available at the library for both staff and patrons who wish to wear one. Food and drinks are now permitted in the library and meeting rooms.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 740-702-4145 or email@example.com.
Meetings rooms must be reserved in advance. Library events take precedence. Each room has its own hours of availability; detailed information about each room is available on the reservations page. Library hours are available here.
Rooms cannot be reserved within a half hour of the library’s closing time, and rooms must be vacated no later than 15 minutes before closing. If you need set-up or tear-down time, please be sure to include that in your reservation.