The Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library has several meeting rooms available for non-profit public use to promote the cultural, educational, and civic welfare of the community.
Effective Thursday, June 10, 2021,the following spaces are available for reservation:
- Main Library – Meeting room (10 attendees max)
- Main Library – NEW! Telehealth room (4 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room B1 (50 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room B2 (50 attendees max)
- Rooms B1 and B2 may be combined for larger events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request for both rooms.
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room D (35 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Kitchenette (Available by request only. Email email@example.com to make a request.)
- Northside – Myers meeting room (75 attendees max)
- Northside – Conference room (8 attendees max)
- Northside – Shelter house (75 attendees max)
- Paxton – Meeting room (25 attendees max)
- Frankfort – Meeting room (25 attendees max)
COVID Safety Procedures for Meeting Rooms
- Per state mandate, masks are not currently required for staff and patrons who are fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after the vaccination course). Unvaccinated patrons and staff will continue to properly wear facial coverings.
- Reasonable social distancing for all patrons and staff is still encouraged.
- Food and drink are allowed in the library and in meeting rooms.
- Until further notice, water fountains will remain closed, but bottle filling stations are open.
- High-contact surfaces are sanitized often throughout the day.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 740-702-4145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings rooms must be reserved in advance. Library events take precedence. Each room has its own hours of availability; detailed information about each room is available on the reservations page. Library hours are available here.
Rooms cannot be reserved within a half hour of the library’s closing time, and rooms must be vacated no later than 15 minutes before closing. If you need set-up or tear-down time, please be sure to include that in your reservation.