The Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library has several meeting rooms available for non-profit public use to promote the cultural, educational, and civic welfare of the community.
The following spaces are available for reservation:
- Main Library – Meeting room (10 attendees max)
- Main Library – NEW! Telehealth room (4 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room B1 (50 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room B2 (50 attendees max)
- Rooms B1 and B2 may be combined for larger events. Email email@example.com to make a request for both rooms.
- Main Library Annex – Meeting room D (35 attendees max)
- Main Library Annex – Kitchenette (Available by request only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.)
- Northside – Myers meeting room (75 attendees max)
- Northside – Conference room (8 attendees max)
- Northside – Shelter house (75 attendees max)
- Paxton – Meeting room (25 attendees max)
- Frankfort – Meeting room (25 attendees max)
COVID Safety Procedures for Meeting Rooms
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons inside a library facility, including in the meeting rooms.
- Reasonable social distancing for all patrons and staff is still encouraged.
- Food and drink are allowed in the library and in meeting rooms.
- Until further notice, water fountains will remain closed, but bottle filling stations are open.
- High-contact surfaces are sanitized often throughout the day.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 740-702-4145 or email@example.com.
Meetings rooms must be reserved in advance. Library events take precedence. Each room has its own hours of availability; detailed information about each room is available on the reservations page. Library hours are available here.
Rooms cannot be reserved within a half hour of the library’s closing time, and rooms must be vacated no later than 15 minutes before closing. If you need set-up or tear-down time, please be sure to include that in your reservation.