February is Love Your Library Month.
We know that our community loves the library. You’ve shown us by voting for library levies and participating in our programs. We see you when you come in to visit and check out books or use our computers. We know that many of you are taking full advantage of our digital services, particularly since the pandemic began, and we appreciate it. We appreciate your kind words and your cooperation with our COVID restrictions. We feel that love and we want you to know that we love YOU right back!
If you want more suggestions for supporting your library, here are just a few suggestions:
- Consider a tax-deductible gift to your library.
- Remember your library in your estate planning.
- Put Someone “On the Shelf” – Donate a book in someone’s honor or memory.
- Give to the library through your company’s matching program for charitable giving.
- Join the Friends of the Library group to support your library from “behind the scenes”.
- Nominate your library as your community, school, or corporate organization’s project for the year.
There are so many ways to LOVE YOUR LIBRARY, and we thank you for all your support. For more information: https://www.crcpl.org/give