The Huntington Branch is a great place to hang out after school! This library houses fiction, nonfiction, graphic novels, audiobooks, magazines, large print, books for kids and teens, music, movies, and much more, including:
- Computers and laptops with high-speed Internet and Microsoft Office software
- Photocopy and Printing services – black & white and color prints, $.10 page for black and white, $.50 per page for color
- Faxing service – All local and toll-free faxing is free. For long distance faxes, the charge is $1 for every five pages, with a maximum cost per fax of $3. No international faxes.
- Reference service
- Free, open WiFi in our library and parking lot
- External book return
Programs for all ages
Beyond Books Collection – Check out a Chromebook, a WiFi hotspot, a cake pan, or some seeds from the Seed Library
- Free 1-1 Tech Tutoring and Northstar Digital Learning Assessment proctoring
Teacher, Parent & Caregiver Collections – Let us curate a collection of children’s books for your little ones, specific to any topic or interest.
Book Match – Tell us your preferences, and we'll help you find the perfect next read.
- Bookworm Summer Reading Program for all ages
Also check out our robust offering of Online Resources, available for free with your library card.
View all other library locations
All locations, hours, and holidays/closings (printable PDF)