Curbside service is available at all library locations. We have several ways to serve you: click, call, walk up, or drive through. Read below for more information.
Introducing Click & Collect Curbside Pickup with the SEO Libraries App. Simple. Intuitive. Just like picking up groceries or your favorite takeout at the curb. Pick up some books and movies and “Stay In to Check Out.”
- Download the SEO Libraries app, available for Android and iOS in the app store.
- Use the app to search our catalog and place holds for items you’d like to check out.
- We will notify you when your holds have arrived.
- Use the “My Account” section of the app to view your holds, and choose the Click & Collect option to let us know you’re on your way to pick up your materials.
- Northside Branch patrons can use the Click & Collect option to let us know you’re on your way, and then use the drive-through window to pick up the materials. At all other locations, please remain in your vehicle in the parking lot and we will bring your materials to you.
- Please wear a face covering while interacting with our staff.
Click here for a Click & Collect user guide.
HOW TO USE CURBSIDE PICKUP BY CALLING US:
- Place holds for items online or by calling the library. Choose your pickup location when you reserve your items.
- Once you’ve been notified that your item is ready to pick up:
- Visit the correct location during open hours.
- Look for the Curbside Pickup signs posted in the parking lot or on the front door.
- Have your library card number ready.
- Call the phone number on the sign and follow instructions for your location.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and bring them to your vehicle or place them in a neutral location at the building entrance.
- Please wear a face covering when interacting with staff.
- Additional Grab & Go items are available at pickup. Staff will grab additional items – just ask when you call.
HOW TO USE WALK-UP/GRAB AND GO SERVICE:
- Visit the library during open hours.
- Have your library card number ready.
- Call the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign or on the door.
- Staff answering the phone will pull items currently available at that location. They will check out your items and deliver them to your vehicle or leave them in a neutral location outside the building entrance for walk-up, contact-free pickup.
- Face coverings are required for walk-up pickup or while interacting with staff during vehicle drop off.
DRIVE-THROUGH SERVICES AT THE NORTHSIDE LIBRARY:
Several services are available through our Drive-Through Window at the Northside Branch Library:
- Holds pickup
- For Grab & Go service, simply drive through the window and let our staff member know what you’d like. You may park in the parking lot while we pull the items. We will call you when they are ready and you can drive back through.
- Copies, faxing, and printing are also available at the drive-through window (see section below for printing instructions)
- Please wear a face covering when interacting with our staff through the drive-through window.
PRINTING SERVICES AT THE NORTHSIDE LIBRARY:
- If you’d like to print something at Northside and pick it up later, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Examples of printing requests are:
- Documents (standard formats, please – .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, etc.) – Please attach your document to the email.
- A web page (recipes, Wikipedia/encyclopedia entries, etc.) – Please include the web link in your email.
- Governmental forms (tax forms, social service applications, etc.) – Please indicate what kind of forms you need in your email.
- In your email, please include:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- How many copies of the print do you need?
- Do you need front/back printing, or one-sided only?
- Do you need black & white or color prints
- After you’ve sent us your printing request via email:
- Call the Northside library at 740-702-4100 to let us know you’re on the way to pick up your prints.
- The Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library is committed to protecting your privacy in your electronic communications with us. Your printing request, along with any information you provide, is only accessible by a limited number of CRCPL employees who will help print the documents and information you need. Completed print jobs are deleted promptly from our queue, and unclaimed print jobs are deleted after two weeks.