We are excited to announce that CRCPL has picked up Comics Plus, a digital platform offering thousands of digital comics, graphic novels, and manga!
To access Comics Plus, all you need is a library card. Click here to sign up for one and gain instant access.
Enjoy Comics Plus anytime, anywhere via any web-connected devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. An internet connection is required to browse the collection and check out titles.
Bookmark this link in your browser, or download the LibraryPass app in the App Store.
- Download and install the LibraryPass app for iOS or Android.
- Open the app.
- Browse the collection or search for a specific title.
- Tap on the cover of the comic you want to read.
- Tap on the Check Out button.
- Your comic will download and display under the section entitled “My Shelf.”
All Comics Plus titles are available 24/7 for online and offline reading. There are no holds or waitlists! Checkouts are for seven days. After seven days the title goes dormant, but stays in your personal collection, at which point the cover goes dark. If you want to keep reading the title, just click on the cover and it will be available again for another seven days.
You can browse by age range, genre, publisher, or title—or you can use the search box to look for specific titles. Check out this video for a brief walkthrough.