Following the sale of RBDigital Media to Overdrive, access to the ArtistWorks platform is now available in the Ohio Digital Library via the Libby app.
To access the ArtistWorks library of musical instrument tutorials:
- Download the Libby app.
- Log in to the Ohio Digital Library by selecting “Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library” and entering your library card number and PIN.
- Click on the Libby face at the bottom center of your app.
- Click on “The Ohio Digital Library.”
- Click on the new “Extras” section to access the ArtistWorks portal.
And don’t forget to check out a musical instrument from our Beyond Books Collection!
Also, as a result of the RBDigital Media sale, Acorn TV has decided to end it’s relationship with public libraries. While we can no longer offer access to Acorn TV, over 1,600 Acorn TV titles are still available on hoopla.
To access Acorn TV titles on hoopla:
- Download the hoopla app.
- Register/log in with your library card number, PIN, and a valid email address.
- Click on the “Video” tab at the bottom of the app home screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Genres and Collections.”
- Click on “Acorn TV” to access the titles.
For help logging on, call us at 740-702-4145 or schedule a free, one-on-one Tech Tutoring appointment.