The Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library has 3 art galleries available free for public use. For more information about locations and gallery schedules, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For artists wishing to use our spaces:
- Email email@example.com to receive a copy of our exhibit policy and application, or click here for a digital/printable copy.
- Prepare your work for review. This can be in the form of a physical portfolio, photos, or an online portfolio.
- Send a copy of your portfolio and application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Contact Liz, Enrichment Services Manager, by phone at 740-702-4169 to set up an in-person portfolio review.
Goals of Art Exhibits
- to support the community’s cultural and artistic activities
- to nourish educational, intellectual, aesthetic and creative growth with a wide range of art, collections and displays
- to encourage individuals who may be contributing to the increase of knowledge or extension of the arts
- to reach nontraditional library patrons
The Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library welcomes artists of all disciplines to display their works. Exhibits will not be excluded because of the race, nationality, or the social, political or religious views of the artist.