Teacher’s Collection Request Form
Have a special theme coming up and need a collection of books or DVDs to support your lesson? We can help! Just fill out the above form, stop by your nearest library to fill out a paper collection request form, or call the Main or Northside branch and ask to speak to a youth services librarian. We’ll do our best to accommodate all requests, but give us at least two weeks notice if you can.
A staff member will call you when your collection is ready for pickup. Collections will be held for seven days past that date. Failure to pick up a teacher’s collection twice within a year may result in suspension of teacher card privileges for the remainder of the school year.
- Any school educator (K – 12), preschool educator, librarian, daycare instructor or home educator may apply for a teacher card.
- You may check out any materials on a teacher’s card except fiction DVDs.
- Materials checked out on a teacher’s card are not subject to overdue fines. However, teachers will receive notices for overdue items. If more than 10 items are overdue, more items cannot be checked out on the card.
- Please note, materials that are overdue for an extended period of time may be categorized as lost items. Teachers will be responsible for paying collection fees and/or replacement costs for lost or damaged materials.
- Teachers are encouraged to contact the library with advance notice of upcoming assignments or project requirements so that staff may order additional materials for students to access.
- We also offer library tours, school visits, parent/teacher education and curriculum materials (at Main & Northside), and public access to our Ellison Die Cut Machine at the Northside branch. Click here for a list of available shapes. We do request that you bring your own paper.
For any questions, please contact our Youth Services department at email@example.com or call (740) 702-4145.